Thanks to kimlovestea for this one! (BTW can anyone let me know how to “tag” someone when I’m thanking them? You know, when their usename is bolded?)

Oh yum. Man I love me some breakfast tea. And this one is no exception. Really good, especially for a bagged tea.

Thanks again kimlovestea!

kimlovestea

don’t know how to tag on here, but I am so glad you like it! It’s one of my first and favorite breakfast teas!

Courtney

It was delicious, a great surprise! Thanks again :)

Alphakitty

Putting stars (*) around a word will bold it!

Thanks Alphakitty :)

Comments

kimlovestea

Courtney

It was delicious, a great surprise! Thanks again :)

Alphakitty

Putting stars (*) around a word will bold it!

Thanks Alphakitty :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: