drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

So I work Friday nights, every week, for 4 hours. Just me, my manager, and a yoga teacher. So we decided to start something new. Tea parties!
Yep, last night we brought in some of our favs, a teapot and some bubble teacups. And drank tea all night :) Ah yes. So I swapped some teas with her and came home with this Kusmi blend. I’ve been so excited to try Kusmi!

Ooh I’m enjoying it! On first scent it smelled like a fancy Earl Grey but despite my un-fondness of Earl Grey this one’s yummy. It’s not overwhelmingly bergamot-y.

And she gave me the rest of her tin of this – so a pretty tin and a yummy tea! I’m so lucky! Good day :)

Update February 22/13: Having this one this morning before my day begins. This is my first cup of black tea in a while. Yum! But that’s my last cup of this one, does that mean sipdown? Now I just need to find some Prince Vladimir.

I have some that I can send you…it’s really not my cup of tea as I picked it up based on smell when I didn’t know I don’t really like bergamot lol. If you remind me in march I can send you some. In china ATM so I can’t exactly send anything until I get back lol

Courtney

Haha fair enough. I’ll make a note so I remember. How’s China?

China is going well…I might get a whole day off to explore sigh wish it were more….but at least the food is good :)

Comments

Courtney

Haha fair enough. I’ll make a note so I remember. How’s China?

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: