Smells so good! Almost creamy. I’m excited for this one. I got the Tung Ting Vietnam because they were out of this last week and ended up loving it. I was over the moon they had this one today.

Also, I wrapped up a mango pit in a wet paper towel a few days ago and it’s sprouting – yay!

I am really enjoying these plain oolongs much more so than the flavoured ones. This is another hit. I can see myself keeping this one around. Perhaps this or Tung Ting Vietnam. Whichever they have in stock at the time :)

CharlotteZero

I was rereading this because you swapped this sample with me. I need to know, what’s the sprouted mango pit for?

Courtney

Haha it’s nothing to do with the tea, just a little story because I was excited about it :P I really didn’t expect anything when I wrapped it up in wet paper towel on a whim.

CharlotteZero

Ah. I was wondering what someone was doing trying to grow mangoes in Canada…LOL.

Comments

CharlotteZero

Courtney

CharlotteZero

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: