This one wasn’t on my list today, but it sat on the counter staring at me until I finally gave in and asked for 10g.

My fiance has been matching me for cups of tea today, so I get to hear his input on everything I’m trying as well. Lovely, lovely. He actually enjoys tea a lot but doesn’t drink it nearly as much as I do. A nice change of pace today.

It smells almost peppery? Is that right? Perhaps that’s the lemongrass. I don’t think I’m really enjoying this one too much. I have enough for another round so I’ll have to try it iced.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.