drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

I went to Davids today to refill my Tung Ting Vietnam tin. And left with 7 new teas. Oh boy. One of those teas being Forever Nuts, which the girl cajoled me into trying, despite my hatred of nuts. She even went so far as to say she thinks it will be added to my permanent collection. It actually smells quite good haha. Like an apple cinnamon pastry.

Yum, yum. Guess I’ll be eating my words. I may not like to eat nuts but man I’m enjoying drinking them. Added bonus – my entire kitchen smells like I’ve been baking delicious pastries :)

Update: The cooler it gets, the more the nutty taste comes out. But surprisingly it’s not ruining the tea for me. And perhaps I’m turning round on cinnamon in this one as well since the Stormy Night disaster.