drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Dude. This is freaking amazing. I couldn’t decide what to do with this for the longest time. It just sat in my cupboard because I didn’t want to risk wasting it attempting to use it. Today I threw it in a smoothie suggested to me by Sil :) AWESOME. Seriously. It’s amazing. Perfection. I could go on.

Thanks a million Will Work For Tea!

Update: Just ordered the 3+1 deal from Red Leaf Tea!

Update: I may have made another smoothie for both of us…and drank it all myself.