drank Genmaicha by DAVIDsTEA
728 tasting notes

Puffed rice. I kind of like the smell in a bizarre sort of way.

I can’t stop drinking it, yet I’m not really sure what it is I like about drinking it.

Update: Also great resteeped! This one gets the upgrade. But I still couldn’t tell you exactly why. Now back to PLL!

Update #2: 4th resteep, still going strong.

Well 5 steeps, that was my entire tea story for this evening. Impressive. Time to turn in.

2 min, 15 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.



Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.



Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer