drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

This smells like soft cookies my mom made when I lived home :) Like both summer and Christmas. Don’t ask me how or why but that’s what I’m reminded of when I smell it.

Oh darn. Bit too much of the lemongrass for me. I was really hoping I’d fall in love with this one. The smell is amazing. I can maybe get a hint of cinnamon, but nothing in the way of pineapple or coconut.

Update: As this cools (while I enjoyed my seriously delicious pumpkin pie matcha smoothie) the cinnamon is coming out more. Perhaps there’s hope for this one after all!