Delicious! Another amazing sample from Will Work For Tea (I think I may have tried all of them from you now) – thanks!

This one tastes just like a pumpkin pie, which FYI is my favourite pie flavour. I can taste those Thanksgiving spices. Makes me think of leaves changing colour and warm sweaters and boots. Ah what an awesome matcha. Yesterday caramel and today pumpkin pie. I’m feeling spoiled.

I actually placed an order yesterday for the 3+1 matcha deal and today at the last minute today decided I wanted to switch out one of my matchas for a different flavour. I sent a quick email and I was impressed with the near immediate response. I’m talking within 5 minutes I had an email back. My order was already prepared for shipment! Very impressed about how quick that was. It gets better – because I couldn’t switch out flavours I was offered a sample of the flavour I wanted to switch with to be included with my order. This is some seriously amazing customer service. I can’t wait to gobble up my matchas so I can order more! Red Leaf Tea you are amazing.