drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I’m realizing (well, really I knew, just didn’t want to believe) that mint really only sits well with me when I’m sick. Any other time it just turns me off. However, this tea does smell delicious and I do so love coconut (also everyone raves about it). So I shall give it a whirl.

And there’s a sweetness overriding the mint smell that’s making me think perhaps this one will be alright :)
Well at least you can taste the coconut amidst the mint, but still too minty for an everyday tea for me. Darn! I can see why everyone loves it though, a great mix and smooth taste.

Update February 14/13: I’m trying this one again. Even though the scent of mint wasn’t exactly what I was feeling this morning. Perhaps it will help me finish off this psych assignment before I have to head off to work. I have been procrastinating so much as of late. I always procrastinate but it’s getting ridiculous. And I have an exam tonight. And I can’t seem to turn off Lana Del Rey.

Maybe the mint isn’t so overwhelming. I mean, there’s mint but I let it cool while I ate my cereal so it’s not so bad. The coconut is coming through nicely. Let’s hope this can clear the clutter from my mind so I can focus.

jessiwrites

I really prefer this one cooled. I think the mint is overwhelming when it’s hot, and I don’t get to enjoy any of the creamy coconut flavor. It’s nice, though. Very subtle.