Feels like -34 here. I can’t wait to leave this city and finally go home. But hopefully David’s Organic Breakfast will brighten my day.

I picked up a couple different unflavoured blacks yesterday to try against my English Breakfast. This blend is slightly lighter in colour dry. But still smells pretty yummy.

Steeped it smells, hmm, perhaps a little less refined? More raw? There seems to be a syrup-y taste lingering in the background of this tea. Maybe that’s the orange black tea part – Darjeeling? Hm either way, great blend but I still prefer my English Breakfast.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.