Well, my quest today has been to tick off as many straight blacks as I can. Third one of the day. Hopefully I can fit in 2 more (I do have a late night of studying ahead). I chose this one because I wanted to determine if it was the Darjeeling in David’s Organic Breakfast that I wasn’t liking.

It smells great – like a black tea haha.

Oh my. That flavour is very distinct. And unfortunately I don’t think it’s for me. Though I’m also not sure if that’s what was bothering me in David’s Organic Breakfast. Hmm. I’ll have to ponder on that as I finish this cup.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada