drank Assam Banaspaty by DAVIDsTEA

Sipping on this one as I organize my notes for school. My fiance pointed out I spend more time organizing my notes than actually studying my notes. How lovely.

Smells great dry, just like the other blacks today. Let’s see what’s hiding in the taste. This one is pretty good. I think between this and Nepal Black is most reminding me of English Breakfast. I’ll have to do some more experimenting. For now I’ll just sit back and enjoy this cuppa.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: