drank Mamma Mia by DAVIDsTEA

Hibiscus being the first ingredient makes me shudder. But like Splash!, it deserves at least a try. The scent is really not doing it for me dry or steeping – though it was ever so slightly better dry. And by that I just mean not quite as powerful. The cinnamon is coming out the longer it steeps away.

Oh dude. Is that ever a dark colour red/pink. There are an awful lot of ingredients going on here. At the very least it’s caffeine-free (after my 5 cups of black today that’s probably good).

Oh dear. That’s a bizarre flavour. I’m not sure where to start describing it. I knew that many ingredients couldn’t be a good thing!

I did take a second sip, and blech I taste something medicinal. Swing and a miss.