drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

This is an interesting blend. It’s very pretty and colourful dry and steeps a dark red/pink colour. The smell is nice, but there is something I’m not fond of in there – not sure what it is. The taste is much less overwhelming than the smell. I was expecting something akin to Mamma Mia (agh) with such a strong smell. But it seems almost watered down. Not offensive, not awesome. Another one to cross off the list.

Overall a nice blend. I’l finish my 10 g sample, but won’t purchase again.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.