drank Buddha's Blend by DAVIDsTEA

Ah Buddha’s Blend. Highly acclaimed. And finally yesterday my store had some! They had only a wee bit left but I got there just in time :)

It smells faintly like peaches (not real peaches, but not a completely fake scent either). I’ve smelled that before in Three Wishes. I’m guessing perhaps that’s the jasmine? That’s the ingredient they have in common. So perhaps I shouldn’t say I don’t care for floral teas, just not rose ones.

I did a 30 second steep since it’s a white tea and I’ve been getting great results with that trick. I’m enjoying it. Nice and light. Not overwhelming, but not underwhelming.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada