drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Hello maple. I can smell you there, even if I don’t see you in the ingredients.

Red Velvet Cake is reminding me of Birthday Cake, at least the smell. We shall see momentarily how the taste pans out. Birthday Cake was too much for me. Though in all fairness it could have been the rooibos base, since I have yet to discover a rooibos I enjoy.

I’m enjoying this one! Despite my dislike of chocolate I think this one may be kept around in my cupboard in small doses. The overwhelming sweet smell doesn’t do the tea justice. It’s a nice smooth, cup of tea. Yes sweet, but not sickeningly so.