drank Korean Sejak by DAVIDsTEA

According to my spreadsheet, this marks my 75th tea from DavidsTea. Hard to believe I’ve got approximately half of them down.

I love the earthy smell of this one, like most unflavoured teas. Almost like a mix between an oolong and genmaicha. Don’t get me wrong – I love to huff some Lime Gelato or Luscious Watermelon haha, but there’s something naturally calming with these straight teas that I love.

Ooh the leaves expand like an oolong. Excellent. Well it’s a bit stronger than an oolong, but of a similar taste, even though technically it’s a green tea. Though unfortunately it’s a bit too bitter for my liking. It’s leaving a bitter taste in the back of me mouth after each sip. Perhaps the water I used was too hot, though I don’t have a thermometer so I can’t really tell. Darn!