drank White Peony by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve never had a straight white tea before and I’m enjoying this one. Nothing too special about it from what I can tell. Perhaps once I’ve tried more unflavoured white teas I’ll have more to report. But it’s a nice change from the crazy flavourful “is this dessert in a mug?” teas – which are also delicious, but sometimes you just need it straight.

Update: Great resteeped as well!

Kasumi no Chajin

my favorite white tea (a sliver needle) resteeps about 5 times (at least) very nicely

Courtney

That’s great. I’m on my third re-steep now and I’m still really enjoying it. I’l’ have to update on many steeps I manage :)

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada