drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

This one smells so good! Hopefully this will be the rooibos for me :)

Yes! Enjoyment. There’s something in this that vaguely makes me think of carbonation. And I’m not too sure on the aftertaste. But things I can get past I’m sure.

As it cools the aftertaste diminishes. Love when things work out.

The more I drink the more it reminds me of a creamsicle. But because it’s hot my taste buds are confused. I may try this one out cold to see what happens.

Now back to the books.

Update: Possibly even better when it’s chilled.