drank Brazillionaire by DAVIDsTEA

I’m learning that I’m enjoying tea with nuts, which is unusual since I despise nuts. Curious.

This one is very smooth. It goes down easy. Though I wish I could get a little more sweetness from the raisins. I’ll have to double check that I get more in there next time. Overall, pretty good though I don’t think I’ll keep it regularly. Every once in a while I could see enjoying it. Granted that’s what I said about Mulberry Magic with macadamia nuts, yet lo and behold I bought 50g today.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada