drank Jungle Ju Ju by DAVIDsTEA

I have 3 exams this week and 2 assignments due. Agh.

This has a lovely fruity smell to it. It’s actually reminding me of Kiwi’s Big Adventure. And what exactly is a stimulant to DavidsTea? I looked in their FAQ but I want more info. Is this the equivalent to drinking coffee?

I can’t get Kiwi’s Big Adventure out of my mind, even drinking it is reminding me of it. Really, not a bad thing. I wanted to love Kiwi’s Big Adventure but it needed more flavour in my opinion. But they don’t have any of the same ingredients. Bizarre. This one I’m enjoying though. Perhaps when I get home from my exam this morning I’ll resteep and chill to try it out iced :)

That’s 4 for 4 from my Davids trip yesterday. Yeeaah.

Update: I let the rest of my cup from this morning sit in the fridge while I went to school this morning. It was still pretty good chilled but I think I may prefer it hot. I could see it being just as good chilled with perhaps a wee bit of sugar.

Update February 12/13: Still really enjoying this one. Brought it for the drive and first class this morning. I actually added a wee but of agave this morning to mellow out the slight bitter taste. Not over-steeped bitter, more like lemon bitter. Really too bad I can’t make tea at school. And I can’t wait to be done classes and yoga so I can go home and finish the last episode of Dexter season 7! Then perhaps I can get back on my readings.