drank Guayusa (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This tastes like the rainforest! That’s what I tweeted at DavidsTea. I’m really enjoying this one. Very natural tasting. I could see this being either a love it or hate it things for some people for sure.

I’m enjoying everything about this one. The smell, the taste, even the dark green colour it brews up. I’ll definitely be moving this to the permanent collection.

This was perfect for my drive to school. Second day, second exam. Now I feel as though I’ve just returned from the jungle haha.

Update: This one gets the upgrade to permanent collection. Just filled a tin!