drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

The smell of this one I’m not loving. It might not be a bad smell if it wasn’t so strong. Also it smells like something from Lush. I can’t remember which product…I’ll have to keep thinking.

This has a sweetness that i’m not liking. I can’t really nail down what it is. Not a normal “it’s just too sweet”. It’s sweet in a roundabout way. Hmm. Not the mate for me.

Shmiracles

ya not my favorite mate. but also not my least favorite. so, there’s that.
hah

CrowKettle

This is one of those blends that seeps into the very pores of a room. It’s not bad at all but it’s enough to prevent me from making it too often. Invasive~

DaisyChubb

Maybe Honey I washed the kids soap, or Honey Bee bath bomb? Or It’s Raining Men shower gel? I looove that honey smell, I know that one! lol

Courtney

Haha I love Honey I Washed The Kids soap! It’s all I use. But that’s not it. I’ll go check my cupboard.

DaisyChubb

I find this tea has a really sharp element to the smell, I can’t wait to see what you find! haha

Courtney

I think it’s Soft Coeur DaisyChubb :) Ah my mind can rest once again.

DaisyChubb

There we go! haha I was going to suggest that one but didn’t want to list everything ever. Yummmy soft coeur.

Comments

Shmiracles

ya not my favorite mate. but also not my least favorite. so, there’s that.
hah

CrowKettle

Courtney

I think it’s Soft Coeur DaisyChubb :) Ah my mind can rest once again.

DaisyChubb

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: