drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I like the smell of this one. It could be a little toned down but overall pretty good.

This isn’t bad. There’s a trend I’m finding with rooibos, in that I’m tasting what seems like alcohol. Not really loving that. Perhaps I’m steeping it too long? Or not long enough? I steep on the short end of what’s recommended on the package (usually 4 mins). Hmm.

However, the “alcohol” taste is not too apparent here (much worse in Creme Brulee) so I can manage and enjoy this one. Also reminiscent of a not so in-your-face Amaretto from DavidsTea.

Shmiracles

this is one of those teas that didn’t call out to me. and i just kept ignoring it. until it came in a sample pack and i was like ‘okay i’ll try this why not’.
and who knows, maybe because i had such low expectations of it, but i remember being really surprised and thrilled with it’s taste!
now i save what little bit i have left for special evenings. savoring each sip.

Comments

Shmiracles

now i save what little bit i have left for special evenings. savoring each sip.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: