I love the natural smell! Maybe it’s all the teas I’ve been trying out lately with a million different flavours but I’m really appreciating and savouring every sip of straight tea I’ve had the last few days. Black, white, green, guayusa. You name it. Straight and unflavoured has been awesome.

Ahh no medicinal/alcohol taste. YES! There’s a hint of syrupy sweetness to this one that’s quite nice. Well done Davids.

Kasumi no Chajin

Straight and unflavoured has always been my fav.

Kasumi no Chajin

there are many times I wonder why I drink anything except unflavored and my simple mint blends

Courtney

I’ve been wondering that the last few days as well haha.

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Straight and unflavoured has always been my fav.

Courtney

I’ve been wondering that the last few days as well haha.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: