drank Merry Cranberry by DAVIDsTEA

I had to get up and drive the fiance to work this morning at 4:15 am. Yes 4:15. AM. And I’m not a morning person. At all. The only good things that can come of this include the fact that I can fit in 2 cups of tea before my 8:00 am bio lab and I can watch the latest episode of PLL.

This tea smells pretty good. I’ve learned I enjoy cranberry in tea – Cranberry Pear and Prairie Berry. This one has a smell of spiciness as well.

For such a heavy seeming tea this has a nice light flavour. I’m guessing that spice I’m tasting is the star anise but I’m not completely sure. Whatever the spiciness is, it’s making it very holiday-like. Certainly not a tea I could drink all the time. It is delicious though.