Yes! I received my order from Red Leaf Tea today! Ah my stomach has been upset since I woke up this morning, and milk isn’t going to help that at all but I couldn’t wait to try at least one of my new matchas. Bavarian Cream it is!

Yum! Need I say more? I got the delicate flavour and it’s delicious. I can’t say I’ve tried Bavarian Cream anything before, well that I know of. It’s so nice to have a sweetness added to the matchas. I’m trying it cold-brewed with ice and milk but I’m quite excited to also try this one traditionally brewed.

Update: Finally! A reason to use my bubble teacups from David’s. They’re so cute! I need some more practice with the traditional matcha brew for sure – but still great :)