Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

Thanks to Vanilla Beans for this one :) I’ve been wanting to try this for quite some time but because it was an online exclusive and cost an arm and a leg I just couldn’t bring myself to get it.

This one is lovely. I much prefer this blueberry taste over Blueberry Jam. This one seems to be much more “true” blueberry. The combination of blueberries and white tea is excellent. It’s really too bad Davids is getting rid of this one.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), travel, science, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not always in the mood for them. Greens and pu’erhs I’m working on, but they’re coming along at a snail’s pace. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino). Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb, to be continued…

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss, to be continued…

Location

Canada

Following These People