Thanks to Vanilla Beans for this one :) I’ve been wanting to try this for quite some time but because it was an online exclusive and cost an arm and a leg I just couldn’t bring myself to get it.

This one is lovely. I much prefer this blueberry taste over Blueberry Jam. This one seems to be much more “true” blueberry. The combination of blueberries and white tea is excellent. It’s really too bad Davids is getting rid of this one.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada