drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you Vanilla Beans for sending me this awesome sample as well :)

This one smells interesting. Not necessarily good or bad. Just interesting. It also brews up a deep red colour, which has never been a great sign for me. Thus far I don’t think anything that’s brewed up this colour I’ve kept or even enjoyed.

Well it isn’t Pineapple Oolong or Aloha Pu’erh bad, but not my favourite. Must be the hibiscus.

Thanks again Vanilla Beans!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: