drank Winter Nog by Della Terra Teas

Thanks to KittyLovesTea for this one – and so many others I can’t wait to try!

I’m personally not a fan of eggnog, but perhaps I will like eggnog flavoured tea :) It does smell like eggnog. Like spicy eggnog. That must be the cinnamon.

Well it has that bizarre “medicinal” rooibos taste I can’t shake, but the aftertaste is quite nice. It’s reminding me of something I can’t quite put my finger on…

jessiwrites

I’m still stuck on that ‘medicinal’ taste, too. Sigh. I want to like rooibos, because I need caffeine-free evening teas! And I am also not a fan of eggnog.

Courtney

I know what you mean. I really love my herbals and greens for the evenings. Toasted Walnut, Hot Lips (though I’m wary too much of this one will wear it out for me so I’m careful), Genmaicha, Luscious Watermelon, Mulberry Magic, and Forever Nuts (similar to Hot Lips I’m careful with this one – too much can be a bad thing) – these are all great for the evening – I definitely recommend :)

Courtney

And Lime Gelato! That is one of my all-time favs.

jessiwrites

Excellent! I just ordered Lime Gelato, Hot Lips and Forever Nuts, and I do enjoy Toasted Walnut quite a bit. I also ordered Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, which sounded lovely. Genmaicha is super tempting, I am definitely considering getting some on my next order.

Courtney

Genmaicha wasn’t one I was expecting to like and even after so many cups of it I can’t tell you what it is I like about it haha! Maybe that it’s just a nice simple tea. Good choices for sure :)

jessiwrites

Thanks! The others on my order are Ceylon Star, Merry Cranberry, and Cookie Dough. It just shipped today, and it`s supposed to arrive on the 14th. Happy Valentine`s Day to me!

Courtney

Hahah I enjoyed both Merry Cranberry and Cookie Dough. Enjoy!

Comments

jessiwrites

Courtney

And Lime Gelato! That is one of my all-time favs.

Courtney

Hahah I enjoyed both Merry Cranberry and Cookie Dough. Enjoy!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: