Thanks KittyLovesTea for this sample! The moment I saw it pop up on my feed I wanted to try it. I was so excited then, realizing they only sipped with the UK I was disappointed. However, you were awesome enough to send me some, so I’m happy once again haha.

Also I’m on my last chapter of studying for my exam tomorrow!

Smells delicious, like an almond sweet but not overwhelmingly so.

Oh yes this one is a lovely balance of almond and tea. It’s actually really nicely done. The almond is there but not in-your-face, and the tea is also there but not overpowering the almond. I may have to set up some sort of agreement to have this one on hand (or relocate to the UK)!

Update: 2nd steep slightly less flavour, still tasty.

KittyLovesTea

Good luck in your exam tomorrow :)

Courtney