drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

Thanks to KittyLovesTea for this one!

The fiance just got home and decided he wanted to test this one out so I guess I will too.

Hopefully the coconut will redeem the rooibos. I can still taste that bizarre flavour but the other ingredients are definitely toning it down :) This is one I can survive!

Perhaps the 5 minute steep time is the trick to these rooibos teas. Hmm. I’ll have to conduct an experiment.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: