Thanks to KittyLovesTea for yet another awesome sample :)

I can smell the lemon lime as it steeps away. Yum!

I’m loving it. More and more green teas are growing on me. This one is pretty delicious. A perfect balance of lemon, lime, and meringue.

jessiwrites

I was just looking at this one today! Sounds delightful.

Courtney

I was running out the door to class with it in my travel mug so not much of a review but it was pretty yummy :)

Comments

jessiwrites

I was just looking at this one today! Sounds delightful.

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: