This one smells like cinnamon and chocolate. Slightly more like cinnamon than chocolate but still delicious.

This is an interesting taste. It’s definitely both cinnamon and chocolate. And something reminding me ever so slightly of eggnog. I may try this as a latte. It’s pretty good, I’m not so sure it’s permanent collection good though. I’ll have to think about it some more as I sip away.

Update: This one didn’t wow me, but it was good. I felt I could make it better somehow so that it can be upgraded. Feels like there’s some potential there. So now I’m trying it as a latte :)

And also, I’m halfway through reading a ridiculously long psychology journal article (deathly boring). Progress!

Well it’s certainly much heartier this way – less like tea haha. But the flavour makes it seem less like tea to begin with. I think next time I’ll add a wee bit more milk since I guessed (and it was barely any) to make a real latte. There’s hope for this one yet!