Ahhh! This is heavenly. What an amazing oolong. I know why it’s so expensive GEEZ!

Perfection.

Update: Resteep still amazing.

Update February 21/13: This shall be my study tea today. Let’s see how many resteeps I can get.

This stuff should resteep 4-8 times :P

Courtney

Haha awesome. I somehow wrecked it after the 3rd steep, but I’ll be trying again. The most I’ve steeped an oolong for currently is 5 steeps, so I want to at least make it to that haha.

yappychappy

I love oolongs! Definitely a fan. for some reason I don’t think I ordered this one with my last davids order? :\

Courtney

It’s ridiculously expensive but definitely good. I keep Tung Ting Vietnam on hand for my permanent oolong though.

yappychappy

I have davids other oolongs. Meant to order that one too. Will resolve that problem next tea order. Ooops! Have you had their Milk Oolong? its super good too. And uhm. follow me?

Comments

yappychappy

This stuff should resteep 4-8 times :P

yappychappy

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: