drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Having a cup of this before bed. I know black tea ahh. But it says low caffeine so I should be good. And I got one cue card done today for my biology exams. Yep, one. Productive, I know.

jessiwrites

I sometimes have low caffeine teas in the evening before bed, like Ceylon Star, Cookie Dough, or Movie Night. The heart wants what it wants. :P

Cavocorax

I wish all teas were labeled by caffeine level so we could figure these things out easier. I’m happy DT does it as half my teas are probably from there.

Comments

jessiwrites

Cavocorax

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: