This one smells like so much berries! Yum. I generally only like berries as they should be eaten. Off the bush, into the mouth. I don’t care for berry-flavoured anything but this one smelled delicious and I did enjoy Prairie Berry. Maybe because there’s real berries in there!

I’m enjoying this. Excellent. I could see it being good cold. Someone described it to me as a “watered down Prairie Berry” but I’m not getting that. I think it’s quite flavourful.

Update March 11/13: I cold brewed this one all day (just over 7 hours) and it’s pretty good. Like a berry juice. I think it could use a little sugar but I’m reluctant to add any in case it ruins it.

jessiwrites

Hmmmmm, that sounds delicious! I love Prairie Berry.