drank Pure Vanilla by DAVIDsTEA

Not even done steeping and I can smell the medicinal scent.

Well there’s vanilla there, which helps to mask the medicinal taste. But unfortunately I can still taste that taste underneath. Bleh, bleh bleh.

jessiwrites

Hahahahaha, I feel the same way about the Cinnamon Chai. Why does rooibos have to taste like that? Sigh.

Courtney

Sign is right. But that Green Rooibos I sent you have a completely different taste. Though I believe there’s just enough for a cup :/ I hope it’s enough!

jessiwrites

Eeeee, I can’t wait to try it! I discovered there is green rooibos in Oh Canada, so perhaps that is why it is slightly more tolerable for me.

Comments

jessiwrites

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada