drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

So this one smells like cinnamon hearts, yum right? But once it steeped there’s that pu’erh scent underneath it all. I steeped it for 3 minutes this round, since the suggested steeping time of 4-6 didn’t seem to be working for me.

It’s definitely more cinnamon heart than pu’erh but still there’s that faint underlying taste I don’t care for. I suppose I could try steeping it for less again.

Update: As it cools, the cinnamon comes out much more and the pu’erh is almost gone. There may be hope after all!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.