drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

So I got this treat in the mail today from jessiwrites :)

And hello maple! The medicinal taste is definitely lessened, I’m thinking from the from the sheer amount of caramel and toffee that must be in here. This one is up there for the rooibos’ I’ve tried thus far. Whenever that medicinal taste is diminished I have hope.

I’m going to try a second steep to see if it’ll will be better for me. Thanks again jessiwrites for the tea and the second steep tip!

jessiwrites

Yay! I’m glad you didn’t hate this one. Haha! I hope the second steep worked for you.

Comments

jessiwrites

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: