drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

Ahh so happy I finally scored a tin of this. It’s been essentially the only tea I’ve been drinking for a week. Last night I actually added a bit if pineapple juice to it. Delish!

This morning I’m having a resteep as I read psych journal articles. Bleh for the articles. Yay for the tea.

Shmiracles

wow if you love this one that much i’ll definitely pick up taste next time i go to Davids. i know how the right tea can really hook me. like a favorite song on repeat. it just hits the right chord.

Courtney

Yep it’s pretty yummy. It replaced Tropicalia in my cupboard. And adding pineapple juice to it was divine.

Comments

Shmiracles

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: