Thanks to jessiwrites for all the Della Terra samples you sent my way :)

Thus far Della Terra hasn’t been too exceptional to me. The teas are good, but nothing amazing. I’m hoping this one will be amazing since I love coconut.

Mmm. This one has a flavour I wasn’t expecting. It’s reminding me of Lucky Charms. That’s always good though!

Now I shall enjoy a toasted open-face cucumber sandwich with my Lucky Charms tea while I read yet another psych journal article.

Update: Resteep is alright, definitely less flavourful.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: