I added some unsweetened shredded coconut to this today. I love, love, love coconut and I wanted to see how it would taste with a straight white base.

Oh yes. I’m really enjoying it. All coconut.

Update March 5/13: Having this lovely mix again. Man I love coconut. I’ll have to keep this tea on hand just to have a coconut white à la Courtney. Perhaps I should try it with David’s White Peony and save myself some money if that tastes just as delish.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.