At first glance this reminded me of David’s Love Tea #7 which I didn’t care for because I don’t like fruit in chocolate. However, now that it’s steeped, the scent is quite sweet smelling.

I’m getting quite a bit of marshmallow and caramel. It’s somewhat reminding me of Kusmi’s St. Petersburg, but much sweeter. I can taste the slightest hint of chocolate in the background. This one is pretty good, but I certainly couldn’t drink it on a regular basis. Too sweet for me.

Thanks jessiwrites!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: