drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm this one smells like caramel apple or oatmeal cookies (so says the fiance).

This one is actually quite good, which I wasn’t expecting. I don’t know why it’s called Movie Night since it no way does it remind me of movies or popcorn. It’s like an unsweetened apple caramel sweet.

Thanks jessiwrites for yet another awesome one!

jessiwrites

Hahaha, I feel exactly the same way about it! I don’t get the name at all, but it’s so delicious.

Comments

jessiwrites

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: