drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

This one is so good. I’m enjoying it while I study my afternoon away. I’m finding green teas with fruit are some of the best fruit ones. Fruit just seems to work well with the green tea base.

And I just discovered Go On this morning. So awesome.

jessiwrites

I love this tea, too! Mulberry Magic reminds me of it, a bit.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

This is one of my faves but I should definitely try brewing it up again now that I have a temp controlled kettle, since before I didn’t really pay attention to that and I probably left the bag in too…. imagine how tasty it will be when I make it properly!

Courtney

I don’t have a temp controlled kettle or a thermometer haha. I just have set times I wait before pouring the water. It took some perfecting but it seems to work for me.

Oh I’m sure it works! I used to always use boiling water for everything though

Comments

jessiwrites

I love this tea, too! Mulberry Magic reminds me of it, a bit.

Courtney

Oh I’m sure it works! I used to always use boiling water for everything though

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada