drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Making this for the drive to school. Always a lovely cuppa.

But the spring collection is online now! If I didn’t have a biology lab this morning I’d be at David’s picking up all the new teas and a purple elephant mug! But I shall be there this afternoon. I’m so excited for the new teas. Especially Coconut Oolong. And some purple elephants to match my blue birds.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

That’s totally why I’m going at lunch! Elephant mug and coconut oolong :)

haha saaaame here. well on the elephant mug :)

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

That’s totally why I’m going at lunch! Elephant mug and coconut oolong :)

haha saaaame here. well on the elephant mug :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada