drank Honeydew Mate by DAVIDsTEA

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this one. But I do so love melon, any kind of melon, so I couldn’t resist picking some up.

The scent is definitely melon. The taste is actually quite nice – not too heavy. There’s an initial taste of melon with an aftertaste of mate. I’m not a mate fan unfortunately but I’m still able to enjoy this cup. I can imagine this would be amazing iced. Perhaps I’ll pop the remainder of this mug in the fridge.

Update: Tried this one chilled and the mate comes through much more so this one will be a pass for me. The melon flavour would great in a green or white tea I imagine.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.