drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

This one is fascinating.

The description is pretty bang on – a cross between your favourite breakfast tea and fruit juice – perhaps not my favourite breakfast tea, but certainly a black breakfast tea. Yes, the more I drink it, that’s exactly what it tastes like. Fruit juice mixed with black tea. The mango really comes through at the end.

Update March 29/13: I’m giving this one another go because I really didn’t care for it hot and I couldn’t manage more than two sips cold. It’s slightly better this time but I’m still getting a bit too much of a fake taste? Although everything seems well balanced, I’ll give it that. Maybe my taste buds are off because everyone else seems to love this tea!

Alphakitty

I’m really excited to try this one, pomegranate and mango are my 2 favorite fruits!

Courtney

Mango is one of my favourites too and pomegranate’s pretty high up there as well. The aftertaste is the best haha – so fruity :)

Alphakitty

I kind of like teas that taste like fruit punch so I have high hopes for this blend haha

Courtney

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed :)

Their warehouse is out of stock until mid April or so the girl said today.

Comments

Alphakitty

Courtney

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed :)

Their warehouse is out of stock until mid April or so the girl said today.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: